Re: [BaadAssGremlins] 70 Javelin

harold losey <strlcuckoo_46@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Davis,
Not far at all just a bit South of the Texas/ Oklahoma border or about 42 driving hours. It could be yours if you want it.

Davis Martin <martin-davis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
WO,
 That is a scam!!!! I recieved a check for 4K for my jeep I advertised for 500.Airmailed from London drawn on a bank in maine. Called the bank yup it's a fake. BE CAREFULL !!!
 Sorry felt I had to get a point across don't want your bug to get squashed.
 How far from CT are you ? I could use a 70 javelin maby?
 Davis

HEL <strlcuckoo_46@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hey folks, I just had a gentleman from London e-mail me concerning my
Javelin, sent him pics and within the hour he responded that he would
send an American cashiers check to cover the price and have
his "agent" contact me concerning pickup. I think he has the
AMC 'bug'.

or selling a car. FREE Quotes, 360° Tours, Research,
Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used