RE: [BaadAssGremlins] Blue 74 Hornet X on eBay at $2000+...reserve is NO

RE: [BaadAssGremlins] Blue 74 Hornet X on eBay at $2000+...reserve is NOT met...

I still say $1000 is the mark. Look around at the
parts values out there. These numbers may be high
to you or low, depending on your own finances and
beliefs. But these numbers will happen when the ad
is placed- someone ELSE will pay it, and then that's
the value.

V8 crossmember & mounts: $300
V8 front springs: $50
V8 sway bar: $50
V8 rear axle: $200
V8 Title and tags: To some, this is important. I
  know I look for 'correct' numbers at shows. If
  I see a 360 in a car whose VIN indicates a 258,
  I consider the car 'something less' than a 'true'
  V8 car. Judges clearly have to consider it, too.
  It may be illegal and immoral to swap the numbers,
  but then, it is done, and it's rarely detected.
  Thus, they have a value, too. I'd say $100 is
  certainly doable.

Good 904 trans: $100
Rebuildable, running 304: $100
4 14" Rally wheels: $200
Good windshield: $75
Various Black Interior Pieces: $100 or more
Levis seats: $150?
Good hood: $50
Good grille: $40
Good front bumper: $40
Good doors: $75/pr

We're well over $1500 so far, and there's a lot of
car left.

John