Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Blue 74 Hornet X on eBay at $2000+...reserve is NO

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Blue 74 Hornet X on eBay at $2000+...reserve is NOT met...

Just goes to show you. Some people will buy anything at any price. What gets me the reserve is not yet met. How much does he think this thing is worth. I am like Doc. this sounds like a $500 car with $3000 worth of work.
Terry

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here