Re: [AMC-list] Thinking 'bout transmissions

Andrew pretty much covered it except to mention you could swap the head to match. Then you'd have to match the intake to the head (pretty easy slotting job) and you'll have the better aluminum valve cover too.

From: BruceG <bruce.griffis@xxxxxxxxx>
To: amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [AMC-list] Thinking 'bout transmissions

Cool! If I went with a 2 barrel intake with separate intake/exhaust -
then I could go with an exhaust manifold from a 4.0? I'd take a hit in
cold weather starting - but this is Georgia, my car is garaged and I
might not do a lot of cold weather starting.

Trying to figure out what pieces and parts work together.