Re: [AMC-list] Thinking 'bout transmissions

Re: [AMC-list] Thinking 'bout transmissions

" From: BruceG <bruce.griffis@xxxxxxxxx>
"
" Cool! If I went with a 2 barrel intake with separate intake/exhaust -
" then I could go with an exhaust manifold from a 4.0? I'd take a hit in
" cold weather starting - but this is Georgia, my car is garaged and I
" might not do a lot of cold weather starting.

nope.  everything lines up except the two center exhaust ports.
they're farther apart on the 4.0 head than 199/232/250 heads.