Re: [AMC-list] TRIM REPLIES -- Don't hit reply without cutting

That's because of the latest "update" on crackberries and Iphones that automatically includes the previous email with the reply. I had to go into settings to fix mine. The other option is set their email to individual posts so the extra can't show up and even the subject line is correct.

From: Frank Swygert <farna@xxxxxxxxxxx>

To: amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [AMC-list] TRIM REPLIES -- Don't hit reply without cutting
 out all but the message you're answering!

I've seen a rash of replies with the full list digest in them the last
couple days. Don't just hit "reply" on the digest and type in an answer!
Highlight and delete the other 4-8 messages so the entire digest isn't
repeated 2-3 times within your reply.

--
Frank Swygert
Editor - American Motors Cars Magazine