http://tinyurl.com/7xwxf6x

From: adh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Sandwich Maker)
"to eddie and whomever else it may concern: you can -always- reduce
tortuous and unwieldy ebay urls to this form --

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110827944352

that's not too long, and it avoids the need for a 3rd party link which
may or may not point where it's claimed to."
Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.planethoustonamx.com