Re: [AMC-list] DR78-14 tire - what's it worth?

Re: [AMC-list] DR78-14 tire - what's it worth?

It's been sitting in the spare tire well all it's life so there's no sun damage.
Still, I wouldn't want to drive it far or fast either.
Any driving on it wrecks it's originality. The whole idea is to not drive on it. : )

Ken