From: Armand Eshleman <aje1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "AMC, Rambler, Nash,Jeep and family" <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sun, June 12, 2011 9:58:34 AM
Subject: Re: [AMC-list] V8 timing chain used cover found

IIRC, it's possible to have the bore for the oil pump either sleeved or hard
plated with nickel to restore the clearances and make the pump function
properly. Wish I knew who did the sleeve work as that sounds like the way to go.
Anybody know which sleeve blank would be used?

thanks,

Armand

----- Original Message ----- From: "Eddie Stakes"
<eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>