Re: [AMC-list] Scratch the Weber Jeep Kit for '65 Americans

Re: [AMC-list] Scratch the Weber Jeep Kit for '65 Americans

Thanks everyone for the thoughts. Completely my mistake in not
checking heights and clearances. We did think about a scoop for about
30 seconds - but my idea (and my sons) is of a very stock grocery
getter mobile. Bench seats, no air, no power windows, no power brakes,
no power steering, no radio, no full cover hubcaps - but I did go
crazy and opted for whitewalls. To me, the car is very cool - the only
thing cooler would be a wagon.

We'll check into low-profile dropped air filters. If we can make it
work, we will. But at the absolute worst, we still have a good 1909 we
put together from parts and rebuild kits. We just need to tune it a
bit more (it was a little rich). More power would be cool, but either
way, the car will be running and driving just fine.