Re: [AMC-list] Scratch the Weber Jeep Kit for '65 Americans

Re: [AMC-list] Scratch the Weber Jeep Kit for '65 Americans

Hi Bruce,

  Would something like this work for you?

http://www.spectreperformance.com/#CATALOG.98499

I don't know what size hole the Weber needs for a plenum, but maybe it's worth a look.

Russ (from Pa.)