Re: [AMC-list] Tom - Weber 32/36 DGEV Jeep Kit for 196OHV

Re: [AMC-list] Tom - Weber 32/36 DGEV Jeep Kit for 196OHV

My oldest son surprised me! He ordered the Weber 32/36 Jeep Kit for
the 1 Barrel Carter YF. In a few days we should see how close it is to
a direct replacement for the Holley 1909! I'm excited. Will let the
group know how the swapout works in case anyone else with a 196OHV w/
1 Barrel carb is interested.

We rebuilt the original 1909. We rebuilt and installed a replacement
1909 (thanks Joe!). We did kit bashing swapping the best parts between
the 1909's, replacing just about every darn thing. Now we're going for
a little more power.