Re: [AMC-list] Hot Rod Power Tour AMC's

> From: Wrambler <wrambler242@xxxxxxxxxxx>

> Ship that T5 up this way when you are done with it :-)

LOL well the T5 won't be replaced soon for sure.  I'm leaving the driveline alone for now I think as the suspension + esp the body is more important and is stopping me from driving it.  While I do want to upgrade the 390 power and replace the T5 with a TKO, the combo I have now does run and at most I need to go though the rear end and put the 3.54's back in + solid axles.  That would make a granny 1st, but I'll live with that to get the rest of the ratio's better.  A TKO will of course be better all the way around.

I have a rebuilt 360 on a stand, so will probably put that in while I determine what to do with the 390.  I'll just switch the R4B + headers over to the 360.

I did get the title straightened out - finally! -  on the '72 Mat wagon and probably this fall (as I have some big MC trips coming up through August), I'll throw a plate on it, get it running good, and throw a FS sign in the window.  With no AC, it's not a summer car anyway.

Florida does not seem to understand the "no title issued" for older cars from certain states.  I finally got ahold of a DMV person of stature in the old state that had this car in her records and wrote me a great letter with a state seal that stated that this car was never issued a title; worked like a charm!

Jim Boone
Mims, FL