Re: [AMC-list] Hot Rod Power Tour AMC's

Glad to see you posting.
I don't blame you on escaping the heat.
We had what seemed like 6 months of 40* and rain, now, 90 and T-storms.
I am thankful we have not got the twisters and hope only the best for those that did.

Spent the day working on the dock, yip frikkin eeee. Boat = hole in water you throw money into!
(tomj told me that one)

Ship that T5 up this way when you are done with it :-)
I've got chrome bumpers on mine now and no time to drive it yet.
I have to make a decision as to what battery I keep in my DD. It right now has the Americans Optima redtop in it. I need that back as the American has the boat battery in it for winter.
  I'm thinking blue top, not sure yet, decisions, decisions....
Ship that
Mark Price
Morgantown, WV 26508
1969 AMC Rambler, 4.0L, EFI, T-5