[AMC-list] Hot Rod Power Tour AMC's

I rode my MC down to Port Canaveral today to see the start of this yr's HR PT.  Saw 3 AMC's - and only talked to/saw one owner.  The cars were:
> Black humpster AMX/Jav - unsure as this was rough - but hey, he was driving it!  More than I'm doing so far; FL plate
> Red 68/9 AMX very clean, 343, FL plate
> Red humpster Javelin, talked to the owner, they were from West Virginia.  He said he was the original owner, has 258, add-on AC

If there were more, I didn't see them or they got there after I left.  It was heating up pretty good so I rode the ~30 miles home before it got too bad.  I did talk to the Tremec folks about upgrading my T5 with a TKO 5 or 600. They told me the bellhousing/Lakewood has been bought out in the last yr by Quicktime and that should be better for the entire product line, including AMC app's.  Got some literature...

Jim Boone

Mims, FL