[AMC-list] an act of sacralige

jim s has a 360 im going to get from him when i make it his direction with a vehicle to haul it with. it needs the crank turned and new bearings ect. i think he also has a trans that i can buy also, may need a rebuild. so, theres more $$$. i dont have the $$$ to blow right now on them. i will later this summer. then i can get them put in the car. but for now, i want to go out and have a little fun. i been away from the drag strip to long. (that place is addictive LOL.) i promise guys, no bowties in my driveway, and that frod will be out ASAP to be replaced with a strong 360. i shouldnt even really need a TON of power to make that light little spirit move decent. i have found a frod 8.8 out of a frod exploder with 3.73 gears, and SUPPOSEDLY a track lock. the hubs are only 1.5" wider (if i measured correctly) that will only set me back $350. so, if i didnt have the amc 15 under it right now, i could spare that money for the 360. eh, i can always just leave
 the hood closed cept for the tech inspection.

dave stohler
www.picasaweb.google.com/das24rules