Re: [AMC-list] Concours D Lemons Pacer VS Oh WHAT THE GD

Re: [AMC-list] Concours D Lemons Pacer VS Oh WHAT THE GD

adding a car is like adopting a child. (without CYPS).
If it fills the void, then go for it.

Last time I checked with the big guy, we don't get no do-overs.

Mark Price
Morgantown, WV 26508
1969 AMC Rambler, 4.0L, EFI, T-5
"I realize that death is inevitable.