Re: [AMC-list] Concours D Lemons Pacer VS Oh WHAT THE GD

Re: [AMC-list] Concours D Lemons Pacer VS Oh WHAT THE GD

Bruce asked:
What, Pacers aren't cool now?

I've started getting back into a weird mid-70's kind of thing, and
actually looking at coffin-nosed Matadors (and the Ambassador wagon
Eddie posted!) and actually kinda liking them.

I hope SOMEBODY comes to the Southeastern Regionals in a mid-70's
Matador or Ambassador wagon or sedan. (Or that Pacer wagon somebody's
sweetheart has makes it to the show).

But yup, I'm kind of liking Pacers and Gremlins and Matty sedans and
Matty wagons. I don't think I'd like all the emissions stuff, and I
don't think I'd like the mid-70's mileage that emissions gear brought
about - but I'd like to see some of them up close and in person.

Bruce the force is strong with this one.

I have had my eyes on this one for months in MS, fly in drive home Ambassador station wagon.

http://gulfport.craigslist.org/cto/2217066934.html

Looks like it needs a coat of paint, but otherwise solid. Can't tell you how much I enjoy driving my 72 Ambassador SST station wagon last 12+ years, about 154,000 miles on 'Bessie' now. Might be worth checking out further.

Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.planethoustonamx.com