[AMC-list] Mobil Economy Runs - years, models, results?

[AMC-list] Mobil Economy Runs - years, models, results?

I'm thinking of making up some new posters for my Rambler for this
year's cruise-in season. My current posters say "It's just a Rambler,
you can sit in it" - and invites folks to check the car out. Since the
cost of fuel is going up, I thought I'd do a new poster that includes
Rambler's Economy Run results.

Checking Wikipedia, I'm seeing:
1959 Rambler American - 25.2878MPG over 1,898 miles
1960 Rambler American Custom - 28.3533MPG over >2,000 miles
1964 Rambler American 440 - 27.8336MPG

Does anyone have a pointer to more complete results? From previous
discussions, I had thought that Rambler Americans were class champs
from 1959 until ? I know they either did not compete, or did not win
previous to 1959 as heavier cars were favored with calculations based
on "tons-miles-per-gallon" or some such goofiness which made Chrysler
Imperials come out as champs (yeah, right! My grammy had a Chrysler
Imperial four door hardtop in black with a 392 hemi. It was extremely
cool - but not something I'd call economical!).

I'm thinking something like:
Rambler American, Mobil Economy Run Compact Class Champion
1959, 1960, 1964

So - who won in the compact class in '61, '62, '63, '65, ...? What was
the MPG? Is there a book out there I could order and reference?
(cross-posting to the amcforum as well, so if you reply there, you can
ignore it here)