Re: [AMC-list] Concours D Lemons Pacer VS Oh WHAT THE GD HELL?

Re: [AMC-list] Concours D Lemons Pacer VS Oh WHAT THE GD HELL?

On list, ironically I have read that the black plastic has different binders and holds up over colored plastics. So, to get good Plastics looks for a rusty garage queen or black parts and paint then swap. stupid, but hey it was the 70's!

Mark Price
Morgantown, WV 26508
1969 AMC Rambler, 4.0L, EFI, T-5
"I realize that death is inevitable.