[AMC-list] 60 Rambler Wagon

*Not mine -- nice custom paint job, stands out but not too loud (a little more subdued than the flames on my car!). Go to http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=563800&highlight=rambler to see pics and for contact info, or send me an e-mail and I'll forward to him through the board. Needs floor covering and a headliner, that's about it. I'd be tempted to put the 4.3L V-6 in it to make a really nice driver, or rebuild the original engine and maybe he'll cut some $$$ off for the V-6 and stuff to put it in.

60 Rambler Wagon*
*Location:* Tulsa OK *Price:* $3900
Well, I got my 40 coupe back and still have the 36 SD so I won't have time in the near future to get to this one. Had big plans for it and collected lots of parts! Its a 60 Rambler Wagon with the orig ohv 6 and push button auto, still runs and drives but the motor is weak and smokes. Has virtually no rust bought new in So Cal. I bought it from another HAMBer a while back. Has new exhaust and brakes and really drives nice. Has pretty decent driver interior and white paint and my buddy laid some awesome scallops on it last year. I have collected almost everything to put a 4.3 V6 auto OD in it and 4 link the rear, got motor and trans from an S10 that ran great, have a new alum radiator, 4 link bars and coil overs for the rear, and a bunch of odds and ends. This would make a nice cruiser! $3900 with all the parts, No trades!

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"