[AMC-list] Crush Em!! ...illegal street racers cars crushed

[AMC-list] Crush Em!! ...illegal street racers cars crushed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zadq9usA2SQ&playnext=1&list=PL7B751FBDD3D33565

found that on youtube, even if imports that is painful to watch. Removing that engine looks like something I did in 1978 though in a 70 Javelin. If link breaks above, go to www.youtube.com and search for:
Crush Em !!! ...illegal street racers cars crushed

that white import looks like Smart car after being boxed. I would guess Ontario Police got the message across loud & clear on this though.
Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.planethoustonamx.com