Re: [AMC-list] When replacing door and trunk gaskets, ...

Bruce Griffis <bruce.griffis@xxxxxxxxx> said:

>Ohhhh!!! That is sad. I so much wanted to do business with Mac. I hope
>a good Rambler guy takes it and does well with it.
>
>On Tue, Feb 15, 2011 at 1:39 PM, Joe Fulton <piper_pa20@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> I think Mac McCoy is selling his business due to illness.? Sad to hear but I
>> think it's true.

I emailed him recently asking about his plans, and he said: "I am going to keep the carpet business and probably the windshield gaskets. I have yet to have anyone make an offer on the parts."

So apparently he's staying with the stuff he makes, but his parts collection he wants to get out of.

-- Marc