To: "AMC, Rambler, Nash, Jeep and family" <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, February 16, 2011 9:08 AM
Subject: Re: [AMC-list] When replacing door and trunk gaskets, ...

I agree - I would use weatherstrip adhesive as well. I used adhesive when doing the weatherstripping on my Jav, and am very glad that I did. While redoing my wife's '68 Firebird, I originally just clipped on the door weatherstrip but soon found it sagging and bagging between the clips, so removed it and used glue in addition to the clips; made a world of difference.

Dan

----- Original Message ----- From: "Frank Swygert" <farna@xxxxxxx>