Re: [AMC-list] When replacing door and trunk gaskets, ...

Re: [AMC-list] When replacing door and trunk gaskets, ...

Cool! Carpet (and trunk mat) is next on my repair path list once the
windshield gasket is done. No sense replacing the carpet until the
leaks are fixed. We should be done with windshield gasket, trunk
gasket, door fuzzies, windlace and door seals by this weekend. Maybe
another week or two until we get the rear window gasket done.

I'll be calling Mac about carpet.