[AMC-list] Thinking about getting the flywheel resurfaced - what else sh

[AMC-list] Thinking about getting the flywheel resurfaced - what else should be hit at the same time?

When my son's friend did the clutch and throughout bearing on my T96,
he cleaned up the flywheel a bit and took off the glaze. However, it
was not resurfaced. It's not causing a lot of issues - I just go easy
on the clutch and I'm okay. However - if I were to have the flywheel
resurfaced - what else should I have checked out while it's out? Would
that be a good time to take care of the main seal?

I'm not sure if I'll just live with the clutch the way it is, or if I
should get that taken care of and mess with seals (and there goes my
carpet, headliner, armrest, sunvisor budget! But a car that drives
well is probably a better choice than a car that looks pretty inside.