Re: [AMC-list] Thinking about getting the flywheel resurfaced - what els

Re: [AMC-list] Thinking about getting the flywheel resurfaced - what else should be hit at the same time?

Bruce, the main seal is a two-piece rope seal.   They all weep just a little,
but if it is not appreciably leaking my advice is to leave it alone.   You will
need to drop the oil pan and the loosen the main bearing halves to allow the
crankshaft to drop down to allow access to the seal.

Joe Fulton