Re: [AMC-list] Hmmmm, 232's and whatnot

T-14 is a different length, so you'll need a new driveshaft; give a
driveshaft shop your old one and the new length and they'll make one up
better than factory.

Is the speedo gear in the same location? That's the only other thing I could
think of that would prevent it from being bolt-in, and even that would not
be fatal.

There is rumored to exist a T-14 with BW R10 overdrive. I WANT ONE!!! Never
heard of anyone who HAS ONE.

For T-5 I can offer you only this partial research I did:
http://wps.com/AMC/1963-Rambler-American/T5/index.html