Re: [AMC-list] Hmmmm, 232's and whatnot

Joe - good luck with the 232's! I hope they are in great shape. I know
your rebuild on your '65 195.6 cost a bunch, then you had to swap to
an earlier model engine. I would have been seriously frustrated at
that point. You are a better man than I am - especially when it comes
to commitment to your AMCs!

Good luck with the Gremlin project and the Rambler project. Retirement
in another year? Cool! I'm holding on and holding out - hoping to stay
where I am for another 13 years.