Re: [AMC-list] Hmmmm, 232's and whatnot

I did those seals! Got the head rebuilt. It's been running maybe a
year or two since the rebuild, maybe a year since I had the head
cleaned (again) and a new head gasket. Maybe two months or so since I
torqued the head and set the valves again.

Power is okay. Starts okay. Smokes a little when warming up, but stops
smoking after running it. Hopefully it will be a year or more before I
have to do anything major.