Re: [AMC-list] What Did You Do on Your AMC this weekend?

Re: [AMC-list] What Did You Do on Your AMC this weekend?

Marc, that is exactly what I was getting at about belts. If you want to wear them then go right ahead. But don't stand on a corner acting like a construction worker, then peeking in my car to see if I am wearing them and call ahead to pull me over. They lied to us and strong armed us to pass the laws in Oregon. Whether to wear them or not is my choice and I will suffer the consequence if I am hurt. And racing in a controlled environment is apples and oranges to driving on the road.....Russ