From: "mike & sharyn klepp" <mask1966@xxxxxxx>
To: <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, January 07, 2011 12:35 PM
Subject: [AMC-list] Garage Advice Needed

> AMCers,
>

> I know some of you have built garages to house and work on your AMC
projects and I need your advice. My garage is built (24 x 24) and I am in
the process of insulating it now. I have the ceiling near done with R-25
Craft-faced fiberglass. I plan to cover this with some sort of metal
material similar to siding used on pole barns, etc. My question
is.........should I cover the insulation with a plastic vapor barrier or is
the paper good enough to avoid condensation on the metal from the heat
source. FYI, I live in central Illinois.

> If you have done something similar, I'd like to hear your comments, either
pro or con, and how satisfied you are with the warmth of your own garage.
Thanks in advance.