Re: [AMC-list] BW Auto/Torque Tube/Diff for sale?

Re: [AMC-list] BW Auto/Torque Tube/Diff for sale?

when you get the 327 to 700r4 worked out please pass along the info.
I was envisioning a big bucs gearvendors overdrive, but that will take a Lotto or mega millions hit to get...

Mark Price
Morgantown, WV
1969 AMC Rambler, 4.0L, EFI, T-5
"I realize that death is inevitable.