Re: [AMC-list] Wier motor

Glad you said that. There is NOTHING WRONG with vacuum wipers if you have
the motor, pump and hoses in good order. Mine don't slow down at all -- at
all -- going up a very steep crawl, wide open throttle < 5 InHg in the
intake manifold. Smooth, silent, infinitely variable speed, no electrical
noise, simpler.

Everyone who says 'they don't work as well as electrics' I can promise you
they don't have good components. Simple as that.

Of course they don't run with the engine off, and no intermittants
available.

I keep meaning to make a video to prove it, but people with their minds made
up ahead of time, mere facks don't usually make any difference.

My American, I never touched the motor after I got the car from Joe F. in
2007, (cleaned the little air filter and squirt some oil in the intake hole)
but I changed the hoses and have a new (rebuilt) fuel pump.