-------------
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2010 18:48:35 +0000 (UTC)
From: Wrambler<wrambler242@xxxxxxxxxxx>

they did have the option.
you must find a complete setup, arms,mounting plate,motor,switch.
then you have to hope it works.

Rumor has it that a mid 80's escort motor is a fairly easy swap using the vacuum arms and plate.

I converted mine, but it would be difficult to duplicate what I used.

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"