[AMC-list] Trans-Am Javelin on Ebay / Other Owners

[AMC-list] Trans-Am Javelin on Ebay / Other Owners

  Eddie,

  My Trans-Am Javelin is up on ebay and I got a message from a guy who said
you have a couple T/A owners on your forum.  Also said one posted a want ad
for a booster.  I didn't know PlanetHoustonAMX had a forum?  Is this
correct?  If so how do I get in contact with them?

  And if not, have any idea who he is talking about?

  We need to get them on the Registry!

  Thanks!

  Best Regards,
  Josh