Re: [AMC-list] You gotta be kiddin' me!

A couple or two thoughts; First, what a knot head. In the listing it says unopened, then a picture shows it splayed out for all the world to see. You buy it for a hundred and something and he ships it, and a vital piece is gone. Also, some other clown is gonna see the price, think all models are that high, and raise his. Pretty soon you have the prices shooting up there, just like the car auctions did some years ago.
Remember that 2 million dollar Cuda? Whats ut brung lately.
That model leaves a lot, and I mean a lotta lots, wiggle room. Thanks to the JO for helping to raise prices beyond what the true fan can afford.....Russ