Re: [AMC-list] wanted amc javelin

Speaking of sixbanger Javelins, here's one that sounds pretty darn nice that just popped up in my Google alert:

http://nh.craigslist.org/cto/2119927553.html

If I could find a nice clean one with stick, I'd grab it at the right price.

I also like the six cylinder Matadors.  My "dream" car is a loaded 74 Matador Coupe with six and three speed manual, loaded up on everything else (air, PS, PDB, etc).

-- Marc