Re: [AMC-list] 64 440-h ques, and a 327 to boot

Re: [AMC-list] 64 440-h ques, and a 327 to boot

Last note: they all came from a runner, once upon a time far far away, while the fairy princess slept waiting for the frog....at this point in life i tend to believe we must be the frogs :-O

Mark Price
Morgantown, WV 26508
1969 AMC Rambler, 4.0L, EFI, T-5
"I realize that death is inevitable.