Re: [AMC-list] 64 440-h ques, and a 327 to boot

Re: [AMC-list] 64 440-h ques, and a 327 to boot

oh, yeah, near as I can tell gen I's kiss the valves when the chain spins, dometimes the bend, sometimes the don't. I'd pull the heads and front and do a good once over so you know what you got.

Mark Price
Morgantown, WV 26508
1969 AMC Rambler, 4.0L, EFI, T-5
"I realize that death is inevitable.