-------------------------------
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2010 20:29:17 -0600
From: "Eddie Stakes"<eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Folks below are looking for some interchange and update questions for their 77 Hornet Sportabout. Anyone that can help out please feel free to comment and be sure to copy your reply to them as they would appreciate it...thanks in advance to all who might reply,
Eddie Stakes
----------
Hey Eddie,
I guess we are kinda strange birds with a penchant for Sportabouts, AMC's for that matter. If you got time I wanted to ask you a few more dumb questions;

1.. Will the 4.0 2000-2003 manifolds fit to the 4.0 H.O head?
2.. In the mean time would a 73 Scout manifold (-EGR) fit to my current head?
3.. When i put the HEI Dist on I tossed the leaky ecu away, was this a mistake?

I'm Most interested in MPG and high end power, The guy's at work all drive lifted F250's and 2500's huge 4x duelleys. I just want to drive the 600 or 700 miles a week in a cool station wagon. I'm gonna get a new carpet kit and upholstry for the front seat. I bought a great stereo at JC Wits. (takes a SD card and USB for my laptop. That means bluetooth and GPS.

Days are getting shorter and its getting harder to get the stuff done, But i would like to get it running for this year.

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"