Re: [AMC-list] 75 Matador 6-cylinder

That sounds cool. It would be fun to do the drive by the lakefront in
Chicago, then just follow the lake for a while. The only part of
Chicago I've visited is over by Loyola, haven't explored the city at
all.

Anyway, I didn't have trouble in traffic, other than trouble of my own
making. I could keep up just fine, but braking was more of an issue.
Totally my problem, though. A little time under the car checking
brakes should set the problem right again. And that I plan to correct
that this weekend.

So you and Tom are 195.6 traffic drivers! And Joe, soon. And the guy
with Rosie (sorry, it's been a long day, and I'm forgetting names).