Re: [AMC-list] 75 Matador 6-cylinder

Okay, I know it's just plain wrong - but I kinda like the coffin-nosed
Matty's. Especially the wagons.

Adequate performance? My cars were a '71 Simca, a 68 Nova with 230
six, 2 speed powerglide and one barrel carb, 64 Karmann Ghia, Ranger
pickup with 2.3 and a 5 speed, Mazda 323P (for Peon), Saturn SL1 and a
Corolla. I know all about just barely adequate performance, lol.