From: "Troy McCall" <tbmccall@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, October 10, 2010 6:02 PM
Subject: [AMC-list] AMC the black spiderman, what!?!

I went to the Sierra Vista Car show yesterday with my 71 AMC Javelin. I did
not win, which I am ok with since there were some very high dollar cars
there. A guy comes along and explained why I did not win a trophy. I had to
post this because I am pretty sure he was on something and it was just too
funny not to pass along.

He explained that Chevy, Ford, and Dodge are like the RED spiderman, and AMC
is like the BLACK spiderman. He says the majority of people like the red
spiderman, and dislike the black spiderman, hence I did not win, and AMC is
the anti hotrod. Dude, lay off the dope for a little while will ya.........