[AMC-list] AMC the black spiderman, what!?!

[AMC-list] AMC the black spiderman, what!?!

I went to the Sierra Vista Car show yesterday with my 71 AMC Javelin. I did not win, which I am ok with since there were some very high dollar cars there. A guy comes along and explained why I did not win a trophy. I had to post this because I am pretty sure he was on something and it was just too funny not to pass along.

He explained that Chevy, Ford, and Dodge are like the RED spiderman, and AMC is like the BLACK spiderman. He says the majority of people like the red spiderman, and dislike the black spiderman, hence I did not win, and AMC is the anti hotrod. Dude, lay off the dope for a little while will ya.........