Re: [AMC-list] Lincoln Continental Brakes

Wrong on price. Grand Cherokee parts are dirt cheap (since 93 to 97 now end up in the Pick and Pull) compared to the Liberty which seems to have a bad design. (recalled for separating rotors) Even Cherokee rear discs are pretty easy to find and new rotors are only $25 each (& I used to get a discount on those!)

From: adh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Sandwich Maker)
To: amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [AMC-list] Lincoln Continental Brakes
" From: Jim Blair
"
" I am going to use Grand Cherokee (pre '98) rear rotors on the Spirit,
" but it has a Chryco axle going in (from a '93 Cherokee) so stock
" parts are easy.

8.25" or d35? i've been told the rear setup from a libby [with 8.25"]
is a simpler fit to a cherokee 8.25" than the gc disks. they're also
a little newer, so likely cheaper / more available.

both were used with 15" wheels. will they even fit 14s?