Re: [AMC-list] eagle 82 poor running Carb

Re: [AMC-list] eagle 82 poor running Carb

You may also want to look at the fuel vent tubes. AMC issued a service letter for this condition.
http://www.amceaglenest.com/~iowaeagl/guide/index.php?title=September_1985_-_IS_34E_-_6_cyl._Engine_BBD_Carburetor_-_Restricted_Idle_Fuel_Pickup_Tubes