[AMC-list] eagle 82 poor running carb

i was running the car with a little electric fuel pump feeding out of a can
of fresh fuel. a whole bunch of vacume lines where broke/disconnected already. i had no idea where they all went. i just ripped all that crap off and plugged it all up. i just need to go look it over a little better for more leaks i think. i will try that tip from jim b also about making it backfire. i had the carb apart lastnight and put new kit in it. it still isnt working correctly. someone had been into it before also. i need to find me a tsm for the car for the wiring. i also need to find the left hand drivers door glass. anybody know where one is? its a 2 door (not kammback) like the spirit.

dave stohler
www.picasaweb.google.com/das24rules