Re: [AMC-list] American wagons...

There are some nice looking cars on AMCRC. One is a '68 Rambler
American wagon - but it is waaaaayyyyy over this side of the
continent. I'm sure by checking AMCRC and AMO and clubs local to you -
you couod find a very nice car ready to go.

Joe - your wagon sounds like a great project. My favorite car is a '63
Classic wagon in white with a blue interior, a six and an automatic.
Maybe a 232 for pulling a slightly bigger camper than I do with the
195.6. But that sounds great!

Tom - you are in a great position, and buying a done project is a
great way to go when you need something running, reliable, and ready
for the commute.