Re: [AMC-list] amcyclopedia problems???

It looks like a database problem. I'll look into it.

Matt

On 8/21/2010 12:47 AM, d stohler spouted this sage advice:
i read the amc-list from amcyclopedia, and its giving me all kinds of error messages that i dont understand. is this a problem with amc-list, or amcyclopedia, or am i just an idiot with the computer. (well, i know im an idiot with the computer, no need to tell me that) anyone else have this issue?? i guess i will figure out how to read from another way...

dave stohler
www.picasaweb.google.com/das24rules

mhaas@xxxxxxx
Cincinnati, OH